The 2014 Regular Legislative Session will convene on March 4, 2014.
Several new features have been added, including enhanced bill searching, view bills by version, statute searching at the top of every page, an interactive front page calendar, and a layout that expands for larger monitors.
Report and Recommendations
In a report finalized on November 5, the Committee recommended over $220 million in state funding to improve water quality and expand current storage and flow capacities by billions of gallons; and the transfer of release regulatory authority to DEP.
2013 Florida Statutes Now Available
The 2013 Florida Statutes are now available under the Laws tab. Additionally, the updated "Table of Section Changes" and other statute reference documents are posted under Quick Links in the Statutes section.
- Senator Gibson with Anand & Arun Venkatesan at SGS Technologie December 4, 2013 - Photo by Senator Gibson
- Bay County Legislative Delegation To Hold Public Hearing December 5 December 3, 2013 - Press Release by Senator Gaetz
- During recent delegation meetings in Walton, Holmes and Washington County, ... December 3, 2013 - Photo by Senator Gaetz
- Senator Hukill Congratulates Local High School Scholar December 3, 2013 - Press Release by Senator Hukill
- Senate Democratic Leader Chris Smith Calls On GOP Senate Leadership To Denounce Governor Rick Scott’s Latest Elections Meddling December 3, 2013 - Press Release by Minority Office
- Senator Dorothy L. Hukill honors “Leaders 4 Life™” nominee Kevin Tierney wi... December 3, 2013 - Photo by Senator Hukill
- Over Three Hundred Million in Additional Transportation Projects Announced for Northwest Florida December 2, 2013 - Press Release by Senator Gaetz
- Legislative Delegation to Hold Public Hearings in Walton, Holmes and Washington County On December 2 November 25, 2013 - Press Release by Senator Gaetz