2015-16 State Budget
The Florida Senate's budget proposal for Fiscal Year 2015-16 provides unprecedented education funding and offers innovative solutions to Florida's health care challenges.
Work Plan Florida 2015
President Gardiner and Speaker Crisafulli’s joint priorities for the 2015 Legislative Session include: tax relief, developing a statewide water and natural resources policy, expanding education and employment options for people with disabilities, promoting adoptions and increasing investments and accountability in education.
Pathway to Economic Independence for People with Unique Abilities
The Senate unanimously passed legislation to improve and expand education and employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
Water and Land Conservation
The Senate Committee on Environmental Preservation and Conservation is currently taking public comment on the implementation of the Water and Land Conservation Amendment passed by Florida voters in November 2014.
- Statement from President Gardiner Regarding Executive Appointment Confirmations During the 2015 Regular Session May 4, 2015 - Press Release by President's Office
- ICYMI - Bradenton Herald: Sen. Bill Galvano: Innovative health care plans generate economic impact May 4, 2015 - Press Release by Majority Office
- Senator Lee Responds to False Claims About the Fate of Alimony Reform in 2015 May 4, 2015 - Press Release by Senator Lee
- Statement from President Gardiner Regarding Florida Supreme Court Ruling May 1, 2015 - Press Release by President's Office
- Senate Democratic Leader Arthenia Joyner Responds to Disparaging Twitter Remarks May 1, 2015 - Press Release by Minority Office
- Statement by Senate Democratic Leader Arthenia Joyner, Senator Darren Soto, on Florida Supreme Court Decision May 1, 2015 - Press Release by Minority Office
- Senator Don Gaetz Reports: Logjam in the Capitol April 30, 2015 - Press Release by Senator Gaetz
- Senate Approves Statewide Water and Natural Resources Policy April 29, 2015 - Press Release by President's Office