The Senate will convene on Monday, June 1, 2015, at 1:00 p.m. for the 2015 Special Session A.
2015 Bill Summaries Now Available
Summaries of bills that passed the Florida Legislature during the 2015 Legislative Session are available on the Bill Summaries Page.
Work Plan Florida 2015
President Gardiner and Speaker Crisafulli’s joint priorities for the 2015 Legislative Session include: tax relief, developing a statewide water and natural resources policy, expanding education and employment options for people with disabilities, promoting adoptions and increasing investments and accountability in education.
Pathway to Economic Independence for People with Unique Abilities
The Senate unanimously passed legislation to improve and expand education and employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
Water and Land Conservation
The Senate passed House Bill 7003, Environmental Resources, to establish a comprehensive, statewide policy to protect and restore Florida conservation lands and natural resources.
- MEMO: Letter from CMS Regarding LIP Funding May 21, 2015 - Press Release by President's Office
- Gaetz brings Senate office to Crestview for "Neighborhood Day" May 20, 2015 - Press Release by Senator Gaetz
- Senator Don Gaetz Reports: The 2015 Legislative Session- What happened, what didn't happen and where do we go from here May 18, 2015 - Press Release by Senator Gaetz
- President Gardiner and Speaker Crisafulli Reach Agreement on Call for Special Session May 15, 2015 - Press Release by President's Office
- Senate Democratic Leader Arthenia Joyner Responds To Governor Rick Scott's False Claims May 6, 2015 - Press Release by Minority Office
- Statement from President Gardiner Regarding Executive Appointment Confirmations During the 2015 Regular Session May 4, 2015 - Press Release by President's Office
- ICYMI - Bradenton Herald: Sen. Bill Galvano: Innovative health care plans generate economic impact May 4, 2015 - Press Release by Majority Office
- Senator Lee Responds to False Claims About the Fate of Alimony Reform in 2015 May 4, 2015 - Press Release by Senator Lee