The Senate will convene on Thursday, February 18, 2016, at 9:30 a.m., or Upon the Call of the President.
Saturday, February 13, 2016 Open Calendar
5th Week of 2016 Session - 27 Days until the End of Session
16-17 State Budget
The Senate’s proposed budget includes unprecedented K-12 per student funding and prioritizes investments in health care and economic development.
Pathway to Economic Independence for People with Unique Abilities: Cradle to Career
During the first week of the 2016 Legislative Session, the Florida Legislature passed legislation to improve and expand education and employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
Statewide Water and Natural Resources Policy
The Florida Senate passed Senate Bill 552 to implement a statewide policy to preserve and restore Florida’s water and natural resources for future generations.
- President Gardiner and Senators Hays & Ring on the #senate floor. #flsenate... February 12, 2016 - Photo by Majority Office
- Senate Passes Budget with Unprecedented K-12 Per Student Funding, Key Investments in Health Care and Economic Development February 11, 2016 - Press Release by President's Office
- Senate Passes Vocational Rehabilitation Performance Improvement Plan February 11, 2016 - Press Release by President's Office
- Senate Advances Bill to Expand Care Available From Ambulatory Surgical Centers February 11, 2016 - Press Release by President's Office
- Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform Advances In Florida Senate February 11, 2016 - Press Release by Senator Brandes
- #leadership #publicpolicy #flsenate #session #floridapolitics #senatefloor February 11, 2016 - Photo by Majority Office
- #press availability with President Gardiner. #flsenate #florida #publicpoli... February 11, 2016 - Photo by Majority Office
- Senate Votes to Increase Retirement Benefits for Families of Fallen Officers February 10, 2016 - Press Release by President's Office