The 2019 Regular Session has adjourned Sine Die.
2019-2020 General Appropriations Act
The balanced budget for fiscal year 2019-2020 increases K-12 education funding by $783 million, increases the total state investment in Hurricane Michael recovery to $1.8 billion, invests $686.8 million in water quality and protection, and replenishes reserves to $3.4 billion in total state reserves.
Hurricane Michael Recovery
The 2019-2020 General Appropriations Act includes comprehensive long-term recovery funding that brings the total state investment in Hurricane Michael Recovery to $1.859 Billion.
The 2019 Legislative Session
The 2019 Regular Session of the Florida Legislature began on Tuesday, March 5, and is scheduled to conclude on Friday, May 3.
2018 Florida Statutes
The 2018 Florida Statutes have been published and are now available online.
2018-2020 Senate Rules
On November 20, 2018, Senators unanimously adopted rules to govern the proceedings of Senate during the 2018-2020 Legislative Term.
- Senator Linda Stewart to File Legislation Countering Violations of Women's Constitutional Right to Privacy May 24, 2019 - Press Release by Senator Stewart
- The Mayfield Minute with Senator Debbie Mayfield (pdf) May 20, 2019 - Publication by Senator Mayfield
- Legislation to Create New Multi-Use Infrastructure Corridors Signed Into Law May 17, 2019 - Press Release by President's Office
- The Mayfield Minute: Post-Session Update with Senator Debbie Mayfield (pdf) May 16, 2019 - Publication by Senator Mayfield
- Broad-Based Tax Relief Package Signed Into Law May 15, 2019 - Press Release by President's Office
- Senator Brandes Announces Summer Mobile Office Hours May 15, 2019 - Press Release by Senator Brandes
- 2019 Fall Interim Committee Meeting Schedule (pdf) May 14, 2019 - Publication by President's Office
- Legislation to Empower Families, Elevate Neighborhood Public Schools Signed Into Law May 9, 2019 - Press Release by President's Office