(1) It is unlawful for any licensed manufacturer-distributor to sell or distribute explosives to any person except a person presenting a current, valid dealer’s explosive license or user’s explosive license.
(2) It is unlawful for any licensed dealer to sell or distribute explosives to any person except a person presenting a current, valid user of explosives license or dealer’s explosive license.
(3) Each sale shall be evidenced by an invoice or sales ticket, which shall bear the name, address, and explosives license number of the purchaser, the date of sale, quantity sold, type of explosive sold, manufacturer’s mark, and use for which the explosive is purchased. All original invoices or sales tickets shall be retained by the manufacturer-distributor or dealer and a copy thereof provided to the purchaser.
(4) Each manufacturer-distributor and each dealer shall keep an accurate and current written account of all inventories and sales of explosives. Such records shall be maintained by the manufacturer-distributor or dealer for a period of 5 years.
(5) Such records and inventories shall be made accessible to, and subject to examination by, the division and any peace officer of this state.
(6) It is unlawful for any person knowingly to withhold information or to make any false or fictitious entry or misrepresentation upon any sales invoice, sales ticket, or account of inventories.