The regulations to be adopted by the supervisors under the provisions of this chapter may include:
(1) Provisions requiring the carrying out of necessary engineering operations, including the construction of terraces, terrace outlets, check dams, dikes, ponds, ditches, and other necessary structures;
(2) Provisions requiring observance of particular methods of cultivation including contour cultivating, contour furrowing, lister furrowing, sowing, planting, strip-cropping, changes in cropping systems, seeding, and planting of lands to water-conserving and erosion-preventing plants, trees and grasses, forestation, and reforestation;
(3) Specifications of cropping programs and tillage practices to be observed;
(4) Provisions requiring the retirement from cultivation of highly erosive areas or of areas on which erosion may not be adequately controlled if cultivation is carried on;
(5) Provisions for such other means, measures, operations and programs as may assist conservation of soil resources and prevent or control soil erosion in the district, having due regard to the legislative findings set forth in this chapter.
The regulations shall be uniform throughout the territory comprised within the district except that the supervisors may classify the lands within the district with reference to such factors as soil type, degree of slope, degree of erosion threatened or existing, cropping and tillage practices in use, and other relevant factors, and may provide regulations varying with the type or class of land affected, but uniform as to all lands within each class or type. Copies of land use regulations adopted under the provisions of this chapter shall be printed and made available to all owners and occupiers of lands lying within the district.