(1)(a) A limited liability company administratively dissolved under s. 608.4481 may apply to the Department of State for reinstatement at any time after the effective date of dissolution. The application shall:
1. Recite the name of the limited liability company and the effective date of its administrative dissolution.
2. State that the ground or grounds for dissolution either did not exist or have been eliminated and that no further grounds currently exist for dissolution.
3. State that the limited liability company’s name satisfies the requirements of s. 608.406.
4. State that all fees owed by the limited liability company and computed at the rate provided by law at the time the limited liability company applies for reinstatement have been paid.
(b) As an alternative to the procedures of paragraph (a), an administratively dissolved limited liability company may submit a current annual report, signed by the registered agent, which substantially complies with the requirements of paragraph (a).
(2) If the Department of State determines that the application contains the information required by subsection (1) and that the information is correct, it shall cancel the certificate of dissolution and prepare a certificate of reinstatement that recites its determination and the effective date of reinstatement, file the original of the certificate, and serve a copy on the limited liability company.
(3) When the reinstatement is effective, it relates back to and takes effect as of the effective date of the administrative dissolution and the limited liability company resumes carrying on its business as if the administrative dissolution had never occurred.
(4) The name of the dissolved limited liability company shall not be available for assumption or use by another limited liability company until 1 year after the effective date of dissolution unless the dissolved limited liability company provides the Department of State with an affidavit executed as required by s. 608.408 permitting the immediate assumption or use of the name by another limited liability company.