The fees of the Department of State under this chapter are as follows:
(1) For furnishing a certified copy, $30.
(2) For filing original articles of organization, articles of revocation of dissolution, or a foreign limited liability company’s application for a certificate of authority to transact business, $100.
(3) For filing a certificate of merger of limited liability companies or other business entities, $25 per constituent party to the merger, unless a specific fee is required for a party in other applicable law.
(4) For filing an annual report, $50.
(5) For filing an application for reinstatement after an administrative or judicial dissolution or a revocation of authority to transact business, $100.
(6) For filing a certificate designating a registered agent or changing a registered agent, $25.
(7) For filing a registered agent’s statement of resignation from an active limited liability company, $85.
(8) For filing a registered agent’s statement of resignation from a dissolved limited liability company, $25.
(9) For filing a certificate of conversion of a limited liability company, $25.
(10) For filing any other limited liability company document, $25.
(11) For furnishing a certificate of status, $5.