The following disclosures must be made in writing to any prospective member and must be on the first page of any advertisements, marketing materials, or brochures relating to a discount medical plan. The disclosures must be printed in not less than 12-point type:
(1) That the plan is not insurance.
(2) That the plan provides discounts at certain health care providers for medical services.
(3) That the plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services.
(4) That the plan member is obligated to pay for all health care services but will receive a discount from those health care providers who have contracted with the discount plan organization.
(5) The name and address of the licensed discount medical plan organization.
If the initial contract is made by telephone, the disclosures required by this section shall be made orally and provided in the initial written materials that describe the benefits under the discount medical plan provided to the prospective or new member.