(1) All licenses issued pursuant to this chapter shall be on a form prescribed by the department and shall include the licensee’s name, license number, expiration date of the license, and any other information the department deems necessary. Class “C,” Class “CC,” Class “D,” Class “E,” Class “EE,” Class “M,” Class “MA,” Class “MB,” Class “MR,” and Class “G” licenses shall be in the possession of individual licensees while on duty.
(2) Licenses shall be valid for a period of 2 years, except for Class “A,” Class “B,” Class “AB,” Class “K,” Class “R,” and branch agency licenses, which shall be valid for a period of 3 years.
(3) The department shall, upon complete application and payment of the appropriate fees, issue a separate license to each branch office for which application is made.
(4) Notwithstanding the existence of a valid Florida corporate registration, an agency or school licensee may not conduct activities regulated under this chapter under any fictitious name without prior written authorization from the department to use that name in the conduct of activities regulated under this chapter. The department may not authorize the use of a name that is so similar to that of a public officer or agency, or of that used by another licensee, that the public may be confused or misled thereby. The authorization for the use of a fictitious name must require, as a condition precedent to the use of such name, the filing of a certificate of engaging in business under a fictitious name under s. 865.09. A licensee may not conduct business under more than one name except as separately licensed nor shall the license be valid to protect any licensee who is engaged in the business under any name other than that specified in the license. An agency desiring to change its licensed name must notify the department and, except upon renewal, pay a fee not to exceed $30 for each license requiring revision including those of all licensed employees except Class “D” or Class “G” licensees. Upon the return of such licenses to the department, revised licenses shall be provided. (5) It shall be the duty of every agency to furnish all of its partners, principal corporate officers, and all licensed employees an identification card. The card shall specify at least the name and license number, if appropriate, of the holder of the card and the name and license number of the agency and shall be signed by a representative of the agency and by the holder of the card.
(a) Each individual to whom a license and identification card have been issued shall be responsible for the safekeeping thereof and shall not loan, or let or allow any other individual to use or display, the license or card.
(b) The identification card shall be in the possession of each partner, principal corporate officer, or licensed employee while on duty.
(c) Upon denial, suspension, or revocation of a license, or upon termination of a business association with the licensed agency, it shall be the duty of each partner, principal corporate officer, manager, or licensed employee to return the identification card to the issuing agency.
(6) A licensed agency must include its agency license number in any advertisement in any print medium or directory, and must include its agency license number in any written bid or offer to provide services.