(1) For the purpose of this section the term “wine” is hereby defined to mean wine, vinous spirits, or vinous liquors.
(2) Any religious order, monastery, church or religious body, or any minister, pastor, priest, or rabbi thereof, may purchase wine for religious or sacramental purposes from any duly licensed wholesaler or retailer within the state, by obtaining a permit from the division for such purchases herein provided.
(3) The division shall issue said permit upon sworn application, stating the name of the applicant, the religious purpose for which the wine is to be used, the amount to be purchased, and from whom the purchase is to be made.
(4) The division for good cause may refuse to issue said permit.
(5) Said wine and the sale thereof, when sold as herein provided and used for religious or sacramental purposes, shall be exempt from all other restrictions, regulations, and taxation now provided by the laws of the state for the sale and distribution of wine.