2017 Florida Statutes
499.834 Minimum qualifications.—The department shall consider all of the following factors in determining eligibility for, and renewal of, a permit for a person or entity under this part:
(1) A finding by the department that the applicant has violated or been disciplined by a regulatory agency in any state for violating a federal, state, or local law relating to prescription drugs.
(2) Felony convictions of the applicant under a federal, state, or local law.
(3) The applicant’s past experience in the manufacture, retail, or distribution of medical gases.
(4) False or fraudulent material provided by the applicant in an application made in connection with the manufacturing, retailing, or distribution of prescription drugs.
(5) Any suspension, sanction, or revocation by a federal, state, or local government against a license or permit currently or previously held by the applicant or its owners for violations of a federal, state, or local law regarding prescription drugs.
(6) Compliance with previously granted licenses or permits.
(7) Compliance with the requirements that distributors or retailers of medical gases maintain records and make records available to the department licensing authority or federal, state, or local law enforcement officials.
(8) Other factors or qualifications the department has established in rule that are relevant to and consistent with the public health and safety.
History.—s. 19, ch. 2014-89.