2017 Florida Statutes
668.002 Legislative intent.—It is the intent of the Legislature that this act:
(1) Facilitate economic development and efficient delivery of government services by means of reliable electronic messages.
(2) Enhance public confidence in the use of electronic signatures.
(3) Minimize the incidence of forged electronic signatures and fraud in electronic commerce.
(4) Foster the development of electronic commerce through the use of electronic signatures to lend authenticity and integrity to writings in any electronic medium.
(5) Assure that proper management oversight and accountability are maintained for agency-conducted electronic commerce.
History.—s. 2, ch. 96-224.
Note.—Former s. 282.71.