Each of the following acts constitutes a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084:
(1) Practicing midwifery, unless holding an active license to do so.
(2) Using or attempting to use a license which has been suspended or revoked.
(3) The willful practice of midwifery by a student midwife without a preceptor present, except in an emergency.
(4) Knowingly allowing a student midwife to practice midwifery without a preceptor present, except in an emergency.
(5) Obtaining or attempting to obtain a license under this chapter through bribery or fraudulent misrepresentation.
(6) Using the name or title “midwife” or “licensed midwife” or any other name or title which implies that a person is licensed to practice midwifery, unless such person is duly licensed as provided in this chapter.
(7) Knowingly concealing information relating to the enforcement of this chapter or rules adopted pursuant thereto.