(1) The board, by rule, shall establish fees to be paid for application, examination, reexamination, licensing and renewal, reinstatement, and recordmaking and recordkeeping. The board may also establish, by rule, a late renewal penalty. The board shall establish fees which are adequate to ensure continued operation of the board and to fund the proportionate expenses incurred by the department in carrying out its licensure and other related responsibilities under this part. Fees shall be based on department estimates of the revenue required to implement this part and the provisions of law with respect to the regulation of speech-language pathologists and audiologists.
(2) The application fee shall not exceed $200 and shall be nonrefundable.
(3) The examination fee shall be in an amount which covers the costs of obtaining and administering the examination and shall be refunded if the applicant is found ineligible to sit for the examination. The combined fees for initial application and examination shall not exceed $200 plus the actual per applicant cost to the department for developing or procuring the licensure examination.
(4) The initial license fee shall not exceed $500.
(5) The provisional license fee shall not exceed $200.
(6) The fee for licensure by endorsement shall not exceed $200.
(7) The fee for certification as a speech-language pathology assistant or an audiology assistant shall not exceed $50.
(8) The biennial renewal fee shall not exceed $500.
(9) The fee for application for an inactive status license or for reactivation of an inactive status license shall not exceed $100.
(10) All moneys derived from fees and fines imposed pursuant to this part shall be deposited as required by s. 456.025.