2017 Florida Statutes
499.61 Definitions.—As used in this part:
(1) “Dealer” means any person, firm, corporation, or other entity selling, brokering, or transferring ether to anyone other than a licensed ether manufacturer, distributor, or dealer.
(2) “Department” means the Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
(3) “Distributor” means any person, firm, corporation, or other entity distributing, selling, marketing, transferring, or otherwise supplying ether to retailers, dealers, or any other entity in the primary channel of trade, but does not include retailers.
(4) “Ether” means diethyl ether in any form.
(5) “Manufacturer” means any person, firm, corporation, or other entity preparing, deriving, producing, synthesizing, or otherwise making ether in any form or repacking, relabeling, or manipulating ether.
(6) “Purchaser” means any person, firm, corporation, or other entity who purchases ether in quantities of 2.5 gallons, or equivalent by weight, or more for any purpose whatsoever, but does not include a dealer, distributor, or manufacturer.
History.—ss. 10, 11, ch. 86-133; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 242, ch. 99-8; s. 8, ch. 2012-143; s. 124, ch. 2012-184.