2018 Florida Statutes
331.304 Spaceport territory.—The following property shall constitute spaceport territory:
(1) Certain real property located in Brevard County that is included within the 1998 boundaries of Patrick Air Force Base, Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, or John F. Kennedy Space Center. The territory consisting of areas within the John F. Kennedy Space Center and the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station may be referred to as the “Cape Canaveral Spaceport.”
(2) Certain real property located in Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Gulf, and Walton Counties which is included within the 1997 boundaries of Eglin Air Force Base.
(3) Certain real property located in Duval County which is included within the boundaries of Cecil Airport and Cecil Commerce Center.
(4) Real property within the state which is a spaceport licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration, as designated by the board of directors of Space Florida.
(5) Certain real property located in Brevard County which is included within the boundaries of Space Coast Regional Airport, Space Coast Regional Airport Industrial Park, and Spaceport Commerce Park.
History.—ss. 4, 61, ch. 89-300; ss. 7, 8, ch. 90-192; s. 2, ch. 90-361; s. 3, ch. 99-256; s. 73, ch. 2001-61; s. 13, ch. 2002-183; s. 1, ch. 2012-104; s. 1, ch. 2013-76.