CS/SB 400: Treatment-based Drug Court Programs
GENERAL BILL by Criminal Justice ; Wise ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fasano ; Latvala ; Joyner
Treatment-based Drug Court Programs; Requires all offenders sentenced to a postadjudicatory drug court program who are drug court participants and who are the subject of a violation of probation or community control hearing under specified provisions to have the violation of probation or community control heard by the judge presiding over the drug court program. Increases the number of Criminal Punishment Code scoresheet total sentence points that a defendant may have and be eligible for a postadjudicatory treatment-based drug court program, etc.
Last Action: 5/6/2011 - Chapter No. 2011-33
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Judiciary; Budget -SJ 37
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/22/11, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 118
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 118
• Introduced -SJ 37
• CS by Criminal Justice read 1st time -SJ 112
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/14/11, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 226
• Now in Budget -SJ 226
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 03/31/11, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Budget; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -SJ 323
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 323
• Placed on Consent Calendar, 04/06/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 364
• Read 3rd time -SJ 364
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 364
• Immediately certified -SJ 364
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 764
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 764
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/11
• Substituted for CS/HB 81 -HJ 792
• Read 2nd time -HJ 792
• Read 3rd time -HJ 793
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 1 -HJ 793
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 546
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 623
• Approved by Governor -SJ 1017
• Chapter No. 2011-33
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.