CS/SB 406: Florida Kidcare Program
GENERAL BILL by Health Regulation ; Sobel ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gaetz ; Fasano ; Rich ; Altman ; Garcia
Florida Kidcare Program; Requires school districts to collaborate with the Florida Kidcare program to use the application form for the school breakfast and lunch programs to provide information about the Florida Kidcare program and to authorize data on the application form be shared with state agencies and the Florida Healthy Kids Corporation and its agents. Authorizes each school district the option to share the data electronically. Requires said corporation to include use of the school breakfast and lunch application form in the corporation's plan for publicizing the program, etc.
Last Action: 5/7/2011 Senate - Died in Education Pre-K - 12
Location: In committee/council (ED)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Regulation (HR)
- Education Pre-K - 12 (ED)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Health Regulation; Budget -SJ 38
• References corrected to Health Regulation; Education Pre-K - 12; Budget
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 02/08/11, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Regulation; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 118
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Education Pre-K - 12 -SJ 118
• Introduced -SJ 38
• CS by Health Regulation read 1st time -SJ 112
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Education Pre-K - 12
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.