CS/SB 960: Liquefied Petroleum Gas
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Bennett
Liquefied Petroleum Gas; Prohibits the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services and other state agencies from requiring compliance with certain national standards for liquefied petroleum gas tanks unless the department or agencies require compliance with a specified edition of the national standards. Provides for future expiration of such requirements. Revises the term "propane" for purposes of the Florida Propane Gas Education, Safety, and Research Act, to incorporate changes to certain national standards in a reference thereto.
Last Action: 6/2/2011 - Chapter No. 2011-106, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 849 (Ch. 2011-222)
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Commerce and Tourism; Budget -SJ 74
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/10/11, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 74
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 204
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Commerce and Tourism -SJ 204
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 213
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 03/22/11, 1:15 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 269
• Now in Budget -SJ 269
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 03/31/11, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Budget; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -SJ 323
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 323
• Placed on Consent Calendar, 04/06/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 363
• Read 3rd time -SJ 363
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 363
• Immediately certified -SJ 363
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1013
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/03/11
• Received -HJ 1013
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1062
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1117
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 1117
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 851
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-106, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 849 (Ch. 2011-222)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.