CS/CS/HB 563: Injunctions for Protection Against Violence
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary Committee ; Criminal Justice Subcommittee ; Jones, M. ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bullard ; Williams
Injunctions for Protection Against Violence; Directs Florida Association of Court Clerks & Comptrollers, subject to available funding, to develop automated process by which petitioner for injunction for protection may request notification of service of injunction or notice of other court actions related to injunction; requires that notice be given to petitioner within specified time; provides for content of notice; authorizes association to apply for grants to fund development of automated process.
• Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee; Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 52
• Introduced -HJ 52
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice Subcommittee, 03/22/11, 8:30 am, 404 HOB
• CS by Criminal Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 313
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Criminal Justice Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 304
• Original reference(s) removed: Justice Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Judiciary Committee -HJ 324
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 324
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 03/30/11, 8:00 am, 404 HOB
• CS/CS by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 409
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Judiciary Committee read 1st time -HJ 405
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 414
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/14/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 629
• Read 3rd time -HJ 629
• CS passed; YEAS 119 NAYS 0 -HJ 629
• In Messages
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Judiciary; Budget -SJ 574
• Received -SJ 574
• Withdrawn from Criminal Justice; Judiciary; Budget -SJ 591
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 438 -SJ 591
• Read 2nd time -SJ 591
• Read 3rd time -SJ 591
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 591
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1163
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-187
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.