CS/HB 7213: Road and Bridge Designations
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee ; Drake ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Adkins ; Garcia, L. ; Grimsley ; Van Zant ; Weinstein
Road and Bridge Designations; Designates Edna S. Hargrett-Thrower Avenue in Orange County; designates SP4 Thomas Berry Corbin Memorial Highway & U.S. Navy BMC Samuel Calhoun Chavous, Jr. Memorial Highway in Dixie County; designates Marine Lance Corporal Brian R. Buesing Memorial Highway, United States Army Sergeant Karl A. Campbell Memorial Highway, & U.S. Army SPC James A. Page Memorial Highway in Levy County; designates Veterans Memorial Highway in Putnam County, etc.
Last Action: 5/7/2011 Senate - Died in returning Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 396
• Referred to Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 408
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 04/07/11, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• CS by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 611
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 609
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 614
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/20/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 703
• Amendment(s) adopted (564515, 837143, 926955, 987991) -HJ 703
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 747
• Amendment(s) adopted (474627, 483497) -HJ 748
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 113 NAYS 1 -HJ 748
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 579
• Referred to Transportation; Budget; Rules -SJ 579
• Withdrawn from Transportation; Budget; Rules -SJ 604
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 274 -SJ 604
• Read 2nd time -SJ 604
• Amendment(s) adopted (902292) -SJ 604
• Read 3rd time -SJ 605
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 605
• In returning messages
• Refused to concur in 1 amendment(s) (902292) -HJ 1148
• In returning messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in returning Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.