CS/CS/HB 7215: Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; Appropriations Committee ; Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Crisafulli
Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services; Deletes provision establishing Division of Dairy within department; redefines term "agricultural purposes" as it relates to assessment of land classified as agricultural by property appraiser; exempts certain direct-support organizations & citizen support organizations for department from obtaining independent audit; requires department to establish accounting & financial management guidelines for such organizations & annually review operations & finances of selected number of such organizations, etc. APPROPRIATION: $744,000.00
Last Action: 6/23/2011 - Chapter No. 2011-206, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 949 (Ch. 2011-192), SB 2122 (Ch. 2011-56), SB 2156 (Ch. 2011-142)
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Appropriations Committee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 402
• Introduced -HJ 401
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 04/12/11, 9:00 am, Webster Hall --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 04/15/11, 9:45 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 24 NAYS 0 -HJ 672
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 671
• CS by Appropriations Committee read 1st time -HJ 669
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 04/21/11, 11:00 am, Reed Hall
• CS/CS by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 805
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 803
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/11
• CS/CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 801
• Read 2nd time -HJ 873
• Amendment(s) adopted (373419, 788119) -HJ 874
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 982
• Amendment(s) adopted (090495) -HJ 983
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 983
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 850
• Referred to Agriculture; Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 850
• Withdrawn from Agriculture; Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 920
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 2076 -SJ 920
• Read 2nd time -SJ 920
• Read 3rd time -SJ 922
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 1 -SJ 922
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1218
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-206, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 949 (Ch. 2011-192), SB 2122 (Ch. 2011-56), SB 2156 (Ch. 2011-142)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.