HB 7253: Land Planning Regulations for the Florida Keys
GENERAL BILL by Rules and Calendar Committee ; Dorworth
Land Planning Regulations for the Florida Keys; Ratifies specified rules for sole & exclusive purpose of satisfying any condition on effectiveness pursuant to s. 120.541(3), F.S., which requires ratification of any rule meeting any of specified thresholds for likely adverse impact or increase in regulatory costs.
• Introduced -HJ 757
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 803
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 959
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1023
• Passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 1024
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 850
• Referred to Rules -SJ 850
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 830
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/04/11 -SJ 830
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/05/11
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/06/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1118
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1118
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 1118
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1965
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-179
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.