CS/HB 81: Teatment-based Drug Court Programs
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Access Subcommittee ; Rouson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Baxley ; Brandes ; Campbell ; Chestnut ; Glorioso ; Kriseman ; Passidomo ; Perman ; Porth ; Schwartz ; Soto ; Steinberg ; Taylor ; Thurston
Teatment-based Drug Court Programs; Requires all offenders sentenced to postadjudicatory drug court program who are drug court participants who are subject of violation of probation or community control hearing under specified provisions to have violation of probation or community control heard by judge presiding over drug court program; increases number of Criminal Punishment Code scoresheet total sentence points that defendant may have & be eligible for postadjudicatory treatment-based drug court program, etc.
Last Action: 4/26/2011 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 400 (Ch. 2011-33) -HJ 792
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee; HHS Access Subcommittee; Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 13
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice Subcommittee, 02/08/11, 9:00 am, 404 HOB
• Favorable by Criminal Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 1 -HJ 149
• Now in HHS Access Subcommittee -HJ 149
• Introduced -HJ 13
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Access Subcommittee, 03/16/11, 8:30 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Health and Human Services Access Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 259
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Justice Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 258
• CS by Health and Human Services Access Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 254
• On Committee agenda-- Justice Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/05/11, 4:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -HJ 452
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 452
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 04/12/11, 1:00 pm, 404 HOB
• Favorable by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 1 -HJ 618
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 618
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/11
• Substituted CS/SB 400
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 400 (Ch. 2011-33) -HJ 792
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.