CS/SB 832: OGSR/Donor Information Direct-support Organization/University of Florida/Historic Preservation of the City of St. Augustine
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Higher Education
OGSR/Donor Information Direct-support Organization/University of Florida/Historic Preservation of the City of St. Augustine; Amending provisions which provide an exemption from public records requirements for information identifying a donor or prospective donor to the direct-support organization established by the University of Florida in the historic preservation of the City of St. Augustine; saving the exemption from repeal under the Open Government Sunset Review Act; removing the scheduled repeal of the exemption, etc.
Last Action: 3/1/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7017 (Ch. 2012-218) -SJ 733
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Higher Education (HE)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
• SPB 7018 submitted as a committee bill (SB 832) by Higher Education
• Referred to Higher Education; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 70
• On Committee agenda-- Higher Education, 01/12/12, 10:15 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 70
• Favorable by Higher Education; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 135
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 135
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/07/12, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by- Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 349
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 349
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 350
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/01/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 733
• Substituted HB 7017 -SJ 733
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7017 (Ch. 2012-218) -SJ 733
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.