CS/HB 939: Exemptions from the Tax on Sales, Use, & Other Transactions
GENERAL BILL by Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee ; Workman
Exemptions from the Tax on Sales, Use, & Other Transactions; Exempts certain items used to manufacture, produce, or modify aircraft engines & gas turbine engines & parts from tax on sales, use, & other transactions.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 House - Died in Finance and Tax Committee, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7087 (Ch. 2012-32)
Location: In committee/council (FTC)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Committee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 91
• Introduced -HJ 91
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee, 01/31/12, 3:30 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 456
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 447
• Now in Finance and Tax Committee -HJ 525
• Died in Finance and Tax Committee, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7087 (Ch. 2012-32)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.