CS/HB 1029: Relief/Thomas and Karen Brandi/City of Haines City
CLAIMS/LOCAL BILL by Civil Justice Subcommittee ; Rouson
Relief/Thomas and Karen Brandi/City of Haines City; Provides for relief of Thomas & Karen Brandi by city of Haines City; provides for appropriation to compensate them for injuries sustained as result of negligence of city of Haines City; provides limitation on payment of fees & costs. CLAIM: $825,094
Last Action: 2/24/2012 House - Unfavorable by Judiciary Committee, laid on Table; YEAS 6 NAYS 7
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Civil Justice Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 101
• Introduced -HJ 101
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Civil Justice Subcommittee, 02/17/12, 8:00 am, 404 HOB
• CS by Civil Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 7 NAYS 6 -HJ 686
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 689
• CS by Civil Justice Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 678
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 02/24/12, 8:00 am, 404 HOB
• Unfavorable by Judiciary Committee, laid on Table; YEAS 6 NAYS 7
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.