CS/CS/SB 1368: Education
GENERAL BILL by Budget Subcommittee on Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations ; Education Pre-K - 12 ; Gaetz ; Lynn ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gardiner
Education; Establishing Academically Challenging Curriculum to Enhance Learning (ACCEL) options to provide eligible public school students educational options that provide academically challenging curriculum or accelerated instruction; requiring that school districts notify parents of options for early or accelerated high school graduation at the beginning of each school year and during registration for the next term; creating the “Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) High School Graduation Acceleration Act of 2012”; revising provisions relating to the Florida Career and Professional Education Act, etc.
Last Action: 3/7/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5201 (Ch. 2012-134), CS/CS/HB 7059 (Ch. 2012-191) -SJ 921
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education Pre-K - 12 (ED)
- Budget Subcommittee on Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations (BEA)
• Referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Budget -SJ 147
• Introduced -SJ 147
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K - 12, 02/14/12, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Education Pre-K - 12; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 523
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Budget -SJ 523
• CS by Education Pre-K - 12 read 1st time -SJ 538
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations -SJ 673
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations, 02/28/12, 10:45 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by Budget Subcommittee on Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 743
• Now in Budget -SJ 743
• CS/CS by Budget Subcommittee on Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 753
• Withdrawn from Budget -SJ 766
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 920
• Amendment(s) adopted (290930) -SJ 921
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 7059 -SJ 921
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5201 (Ch. 2012-134), CS/CS/HB 7059 (Ch. 2012-191) -SJ 921
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.