SB 2130: Ratification of Rules
GENERAL BILL by Commerce and Tourism
Ratification of Rules; Ratifying a specified rule for the sole and exclusive purpose of satisfying any condition on effectiveness pursuant to s. 120.541(3), F.S., which requires ratification of any rule meeting any of specified thresholds for likely adverse impact or increase in regulatory costs, etc.
Last Action: 3/5/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7121 (Ch. 2012-101) -SJ 793
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Rules (RC)
• SPB 7214 submitted as a committee bill (SB 2130) by Commerce and Tourism
• Referred to Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/27/12, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 672
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 699
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 699
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/12
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/05/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 793
• Substituted HB 7121 -SJ 793
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7121 (Ch. 2012-101) -SJ 793
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.