CS/HB 387: Electronic Filing of Construction Plans
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; Ahern ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Baxley ; Brandes ; Campbell ; Dorworth ; Mayfield ; Williams
Electronic Filing of Construction Plans; Provides for certain documents to be electronically signed & sealed by licensee & electronically transmitted to building code administrator or building official for approval.
Last Action: 4/7/2012 - Chapter No. 2012-58, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 704 (Ch. 2012-13)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 39
• On Committee agenda-- Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee, 11/16/11, 1:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 173
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 173
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 12/08/11, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• CS by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 177
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 169
• Introduced -HJ 39
• CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 166
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/02/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 328
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 472
• CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 472
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 488
• Referred to Community Affairs; Regulated Industries -SJ 488
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Regulated Industries -SJ 891
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 891
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/12 -SJ 891
• Read 2nd time -SJ 891
• Read 3rd time -SJ 891
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 891
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1146
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2012-58, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 704 (Ch. 2012-13)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.