HB 4079: Alcoholic Beverages
GENERAL BILL by Workman
Alcoholic Beverages; Repeals provisions relating to seizure & forfeiture of certain alcoholic beverage containers.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Regulated Industries
Location: In committee/council (RI)
Bill Text: PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 150
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee, 11/15/11, 1:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 173
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 173
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 12/08/11, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 177
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 177
• Introduced -HJ 150
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/02/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 439
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 473473
• Passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0
• In Messages
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Budget
• Died in Regulated Industries
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.