HB 4133: District Courts of Appeal
GENERAL BILL by Gaetz
District Courts of Appeal; Repeals provisions relating to district courts of appeal authority to make rules & regulations for their internal government.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7055 (Ch. 2012-116)
Location: In committee/council (GO)
Bill Text: PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Civil Justice Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 153
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice Subcommittee, 12/07/11, 1:00 pm, 404 HOB
• Favorable by Civil Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 176
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 176
• Introduced -HJ 153
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 01/19/12, 9:00 am, 404 HOB
• Favorable by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 3 -HJ 239
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 239
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/22/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 696
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 744
• Passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 0 -HJ 744
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 833
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Judiciary; Budget -SJ 833
• Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7055 (Ch. 2012-116)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.