CS/SB 320: Florida Renewable Fuel Standard Act
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Evers
Florida Renewable Fuel Standard Act; Repealing ss. 526.201-526.207, F.S., the Florida Renewable Fuel Standard Act, to remove the requirement that all gasoline offered for sale in this state include a percentage of ethanol, subject to specified exemptions, waivers, suspensions, extensions, enforcement, and reporting, etc.
Last Action: 4/24/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 4001 (Ch. 2013-103) -SJ 555
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities (CU)
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
• Referred to Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Environmental Preservation and Conservation -SJ 27
• Introduced -SJ 27
• On Committee agenda-- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities, 04/01/13, 3:15 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 278
• Now in Environmental Preservation and Conservation -SJ 278
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 04/09/13, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by- Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 398
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 399
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 398
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/16/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 445
• Amendment(s) adopted (425028) -SJ 446
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 446
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 555
• Substituted HB 4001 -SJ 555
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 4001 (Ch. 2013-103) -SJ 555
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.