HB 515: New Markets Development Program
GENERAL BILL by Oliva ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Albritton ; Hudson ; Smith
New Markets Development Program; Revises limitations on qualified investments that may be approved by DEO under the New Markets Development Program.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 House - Died in Finance and Tax Subcommittee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 406 (Ch. 2013-42)
Location: In committee/council (FTSC)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 59
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee, 03/06/13, 2:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 59
• Favorable by Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 202
• Now in Finance and Tax Subcommittee -HJ 202
• Died in Finance and Tax Subcommittee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 406 (Ch. 2013-42)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.