CS/SB 522: Biodiesel Fuel
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Bradley
Biodiesel Fuel; Exempting municipalities, counties, and school districts manufacturing biodiesel fuel for internal use from certain reporting, bonding, and licensing requirements applicable to biodiesel manufacturers; requiring such entities to file a return and pay a tax on such biodiesel fuel, etc.
Last Action: 4/25/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 633 (Ch. 2013-142) -SJ 610
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Agriculture (AG)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Agriculture; Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 40
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 02/19/13, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Agriculture; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 112
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 112
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/07/13, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 40
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 195
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 195
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 200
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 03/19/13, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 241
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 241
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 480
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 480
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 610
• Substituted CS/HB 633 -SJ 610
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 633 (Ch. 2013-142) -SJ 610
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.