CS/CS/HB 1085: Public Records/Natural Gas Storage Facility Permit
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Eagle ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Broxson
Public Records/Natural Gas Storage Facility Permit; Creates exemption from public records requirements for proprietary business information provided in application for natural gas storage facility permit to inject & recover gas into & from natural gas storage reservoir; authorizes specified disclosure of such information; provides for future review & repeal of public records exemption under the Open Government Sunset Review Act; provides statement of public necessity.
Last Action: 6/17/2013 - Chapter No. 2013-206, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1083 (Ch. 2013-205)
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 107
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Government Operations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 199
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 03/20/13, 12:00 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 343
• Now in Government Operations Subcommittee -HJ 355
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 04/01/13, 3:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 385
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 385
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/09/13, 2:30 pm, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 473
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 470
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 578
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 711
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 809
• CS passed; YEAS 97 NAYS 16 -HJ 810
• In Messages
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 590
• Received -SJ 590
• Withdrawn from Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 726
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 726
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 984 -SJ 726
• Read 2nd time -SJ 726
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 797
• CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 1 -SJ 797
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1029
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-206, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1083 (Ch. 2013-205)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.