CS/HB 115: Professional Licensure of Military Veterans by Department of Health
GENERAL BILL by Health Quality Subcommittee ; Santiago ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell ; Gaetz ; Harrell ; Rooney ; Watson, C.
Professional Licensure of Military Veterans by Department of Health; Requires DOH to waive specified fees relating to licensure & certification of professions within jurisdiction of DOH for honorably discharged military veterans; provides for application & waiver requirements.
Last Action: 4/30/2013 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 160 (Ch. 2013-123) -HJ 1006
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Veteran and Military Affairs Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 28
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 02/07/13, 2:00 pm, 306 HOB
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 154
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Veteran and Military Affairs Subcommittee -HJ 151
• On Committee agenda-- Veteran and Military Affairs Subcommittee, 03/05/13, 1:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 27
• Favorable by Veteran and Military Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 157
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 157
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 144
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/12/13, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 227
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 227
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/22/13, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 332
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 332
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/13
• Substituted CS/CS/SB 160 -HJ 1006
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 160 (Ch. 2013-123) -HJ 1006
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.