CS/SB 1200: Taxation of Property
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Simpson
Taxation of Property; Deleting authorization for a value adjustment board upon its own motion to review lands classified by a property appraiser as agricultural or nonagricultural; deleting a requirement that the property appraiser must reclassify as nonagricultural certain lands that have been zoned to a nonagricultural use; deleting authorization for a value adjustment board upon its own motion to review property granted or denied classification by a property appraiser as historic property that is being used for commercial or certain nonprofit purposes, etc.
Last Action: 4/29/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1193 (Ch. 2013-95) -SJ 768
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Agriculture (AG)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Agriculture; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 89
• Introduced -SJ 89
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/20/13, 3:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 239
• Now in Agriculture -SJ 239
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 04/01/13, 12:15 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Agriculture; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 277
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 277
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 04/11/13, 10:30 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 434
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 434
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/23/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 659
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 666
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 659
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 768
• Substituted CS/HB 1193 -SJ 768
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1193 (Ch. 2013-95) -SJ 768
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.