SB 1322: Children’s Initiatives
GENERAL BILL by Gibson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bullard ; Thompson ; Garcia ; Braynon ; Margolis ; Flores
Children’s Initiatives; Establishing the New Town Success Zone in Duval County and the Parramore Kidz Zone in Orange County; providing for the projects to be managed by corporations not for profit that are not subject to control, supervision, or direction by any department of the state; requiring designated children’s initiatives to assist in the creation of community-based service networks and programming that provides certain services for children and families residing in disadvantaged areas of the state, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 411 (Ch. 2013-81) -SJ 1018
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Community Affairs (CA)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 99
• Introduced -SJ 99
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 04/01/13, 3:15 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 277
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 277
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/09/13, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 397
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 397
• Withdrawn from Appropriations -SJ 881
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/02/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1018
• Amendment(s) adopted (375094) -SJ 1018
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 411 -SJ 1018
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 411 (Ch. 2013-81) -SJ 1018
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.