CS/SB 1344: Malt Beverages
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Latvala ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Brandes
Malt Beverages; Authorizing an additional size for individual containers of malt beverages sold or offered for sale by vendors at retail, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 Senate - Died in Commerce and Tourism
Location: In committee/council (CM)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Commerce and Tourism; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 100
• Introduced -SJ 100
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/14/13, 11:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/21/13, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 240
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 252
• Now in Commerce and Tourism -SJ 240
• Died in Commerce and Tourism
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.