CS/CS/SB 1442: Alarm Systems
GENERAL BILL by Criminal Justice ; Regulated Industries ; Lee
Alarm Systems; Exempting from licensure certain employees and sales representatives of alarm system contractors; requiring a local enforcement agency to offer for sale uniform basic permit labels to contractors; requiring contractors to post an unused label in a specified place before commencing work on a low-voltage alarm system project; providing that a label is not required for the subsequent maintenance, inspection, or service of a permitted alarm system, etc.
Last Action: 4/25/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 973 (Ch. 2013-203) -SJ 649
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Criminal Justice -SJ 165
• Introduced -SJ 165
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 04/09/13, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 398
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 402
• Now in Criminal Justice -SJ 398
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 04/15/13, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by- Criminal Justice; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 477
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 477
• CS/CS by Criminal Justice read 1st time -SJ 478
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 544
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 649
• Substituted CS/CS/CS/HB 973 -SJ 649
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 973 (Ch. 2013-203) -SJ 649
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.