SB 1832: Taxation
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Grimsley ; Altman
Taxation; Reducing the service charges that are collected with an application for the original issuance, duplicate issuance, or transfer of certain specified registration certificates; reducing a fee collected for a motor vehicle registration; reducing a surcharge on a license tax; deleting a credit based on the amount paid in salaries to employees within this state, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 House - Died on Calendar
Location: On 3rd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations (AP)
• SPB 7132 submitted as a committee bill (SB 1832) by Appropriations
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 281
• Introduced -SJ 281
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 1 -SJ 480
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 480
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 517
• Amendment(s) failed (210080) -SJ 517
• Read 3rd time -SJ 518
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 518
• Immediately certified -SJ 518
• In Messages
• Referred to Appropriations Committee -HJ 980
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 04/26/13, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by- Appropriations Committee ; YEAS 26 NAYS 0 -HJ 981
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 981
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/13
• Received -HJ 980
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1014
• Amendment(s) adopted (519825) -HJ 1015
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading -HJ 1047
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.