CS/CS/SB 1840: Development Permits
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Community Affairs ; Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security
Development Permits; Requiring counties and municipalities to attach certain disclaimers and include certain permit conditions when issuing development permits; providing that a county may include a commercial development that is ancillary to a professional sports facility in the lease of a sports facility; revising treatment standards for onsite sewage and disposal systems in Monroe County; providing an extension and renewal of certain permits issued by the Department of Environmental Protection or by a water management district for areas to be served by central sewer systems within the Florida Keys Area of Critical State Concern, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 269 (Ch. 2013-193), CS/CS/CS/HB 375 (Ch. 2013-79), CS/HB 7019 (Ch. 2013-213) -SJ 960
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Rules (RC)
• SPB 7142 submitted as a committee bill (SB 1840) by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security
• Referred to Community Affairs; Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/09/13, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 349
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 398
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 404
• Now in Rules -SJ 398
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/17/13, 2:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 481
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 481
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 498
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/13
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/01/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 960
• Substituted CS/HB 7019 -SJ 960
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 269 (Ch. 2013-193), CS/CS/CS/HB 375 (Ch. 2013-79), CS/HB 7019 (Ch. 2013-213) -SJ 960
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.