CS/CS/CS/HB 319: Community Transportation Projects
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee ; Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee ; Ray
Community Transportation Projects; Revises provisions for local governments implementing transportation concurrency plans and provides requirements for certain alternatives.
Last Action: 5/30/2013 - Chapter No. 2013-78
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee; Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 44
• Introduced -HJ 44
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee, 03/13/13, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 271
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee -HJ 270
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee, 03/20/13, 1:00 pm, 404 HOB
• CS by Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 263
• CS/CS by Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -HJ 332
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c) -HJ 332
• CS/CS by Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee read 1st time
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 346
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 03/28/13, 10:30 am, Reed Hall
• CS/CS/CS by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 384
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 382
• CS/CS/CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 378
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 726
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 823
• CS passed; YEAS 108 NAYS 5 -HJ 824
• In Messages
• Referred to Community Affairs; Transportation; Rules -SJ 670
• Received -SJ 670
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Transportation; Rules -SJ 645
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 645
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 972 -SJ 645
• Read 2nd time -SJ 645
• Read 3rd time -SJ 645
• CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 645
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 910
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-78
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.