CS/HB 415: Brownfields
GENERAL BILL by Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee ; Hutson
Brownfields; Revises procedures for designation of brownfield areas by local governments; provides relief of liability for property damages for entities that execute & implement certain brownfield site rehabilitation agreements.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 Senate - Died in Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Location: In committee/council (EP)
Bill Text: PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee; Local and Federal Affairs Committee; Finance and Tax Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 52
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee, 03/06/13, 2:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 52
• CS by Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 216
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 208
• Original reference(s) removed: Finance and Tax Subcommittee
• CS referred to Local and Federal Affairs Committee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 226
• Now in Local and Federal Affairs Committee -HJ 226
• On Committee agenda-- Local and Federal Affairs Committee, 03/22/13, 8:30 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Local and Federal Affairs Committee; YEAS 8 NAYS 5 -HJ 332
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 332
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 03/28/13, 10:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 371
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 371
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/17/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 644
• Amendment(s) adopted (220189) -HJ 645
• Read 3rd time -HJ 645
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 646
• In Messages
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 508
• Received -SJ 508
• Died in Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.