CS/HB 663: Economic Gardening Technical Assistance Program
GENERAL BILL by Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee ; Hudson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Combee ; Fasano ; McBurney ; Porter ; Van Zant
Economic Gardening Technical Assistance Program; Expands Economic Gardening Technical Assistance Pilot Program into statewide program; requires DEO to contract with Florida Economic Gardening Institute at University of Central Florida to administer program; revises & provides eligibility requirements for program; provides definitions; conforms references to Economic Gardening Technical Assistance Pilot Program to changes made by act.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 Senate - Died in Commerce and Tourism
Location: In committee/council (CM)
Bill Text: PDF
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 72
• Introduced -HJ 71
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee, 03/13/13, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 249
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 246
• Original reference(s) removed: Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 270
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 270
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 03/28/13, 10:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 372
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 372
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/11/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 517
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 594
• CS passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 2 -HJ 594
• In Messages
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 503
• Received -SJ 503
• Died in Commerce and Tourism
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.