CS/CS/HB 675: Health Insurance Marketing Materials
GENERAL BILL by Regulatory Affairs Committee ; Insurance and Banking Subcommittee ; Ingram ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gonzalez ; Jones, S. ; Moraitis
Health Insurance Marketing Materials; Deletes requirements that health insurer submit proposed marketing communications or advertising material to OIR for review & approval; authorizes health insurer to immediately begin using long-term care insurance advertising material.
Last Action: 4/30/2013 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 648 (Ch. 2013-174) -HJ 1006
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Health Innovation Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 72
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 03/06/13, 1:00 pm, 404 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 72
• CS by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 227
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 226
• Now in Health Innovation Subcommittee -HJ 241
• On Committee agenda-- Health Innovation Subcommittee, 03/19/13, 2:00 pm, 306 HOB
• Favorable by Health Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 279
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 279
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 03/27/13, 2:00 pm, 404 HOB
• CS/CS by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 384
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 383
• CS/CS by Regulatory Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 379
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/13
• Substituted CS/SB 648 -HJ 1006
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 648 (Ch. 2013-174) -HJ 1006
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.