CS/HB 7019: Development Permits
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee ; Trujillo ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Perry
Development Permits; Requires counties & municipalities to attach certain disclaimers & include certain permit conditions when issuing development permits; provides that initiative or referendum process for any local comprehensive plan amendments & map amendments is prohibited; prohibits owners of communication facilities from offering certain services to persons unrelated to high-speed rail system; provides for permit authorizing permittee to locate, construct, operate, & maintain communication facilities within new or existing high speed rail system; provides that county may include commercial development that is ancillary to professional sports facility in lease of sports facility, etc.
Last Action: 6/17/2013 - Chapter No. 2013-213, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 269 (Ch. 2013-193), CS/CS/CS/HB 375 (Ch. 2013-79), CS/CS/HB 537 (Ch. 2013-115)
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 139
• Introduced -HJ 139
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 04/09/13, 2:30 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 581
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 575
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 610
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 707
• Amendment(s) adopted (422647, 485475, 524195, 723029) -HJ 708
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 808
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 808
• In Messages
• Referred to Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 588
• Received -SJ 588
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 960
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 960
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1840 -SJ 960
• Read 2nd time -SJ 960
• Amendment(s) adopted (509504, 703592) -SJ 960
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1012
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 1012
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 2 amendment(s) (509504, 703592) -HJ 1159, 1160
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 1161
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1161
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-213, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 269 (Ch. 2013-193), CS/CS/CS/HB 375 (Ch. 2013-79), CS/CS/HB 537 (Ch. 2013-115)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.